If you’ve never smelled straight, undiluted peppermint oil you’re missing out. This fresh, uplifting, focusing oil is remarkably pleasant and opening both emotionally and physically. A valuable component of every wellness kit and bakers closet, peppermint is one of the oils everyone can utilize easily and safely.
Description: “The high menthol content of the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality—making it one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.”
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Primary Physical Benefits:
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
- Promotes digestive health*
- Repels bugs naturally
Primary Emotional Benefits:
Uplifting, emotional clarity, optimism, lightness, invigorated, strengthened
Negative emotions addressed:
Overwhelm. Depressing moments. Pessimistic outlook. Confusion and oppression.
Minty, Fresh, Herbaceous
Body Systems addressed:
- – Integumentary System (skin/glands)
- – Digestive System
- – Respiratory System
- – Muscular/Skeletal System
- – Endocrine System
- – Immune System
- – Emotional System
- • Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- • Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- • Promotes digestive health.*
- • Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- • Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- • Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- • Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- • Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
- • Commonly found in oral hygiene products.
- • Promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing when diffused.
- • Blends well with Lavender for a soothing massage blend.
- • Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- • Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me up on long drives.
- • Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- • Repels bugs naturally.
- • Spritz around windows and doors.
- • Diffuse during study-time.
- • Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
“Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.”
Other Peppermint references:
- Dry Shampoo Spray
- Peppermint Mousse
- Green Tea Peppermint and Sugar Scrub
- Peppermint Cheesecake Dip
- Peppermint and Past Tense Spotlight
- Peppermint oil and athletic performance
- Peppermint Chocolates
- Biosynthesis microRNAs
- Peppermint foot lotion
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- Patchouli Mouth Rinse
- Chocolate Mint Maca Smoothie
- Peppermint and Ion Channels
- Natural Garden Spray
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Peppermint and cognitive function
- Peppermint and children
To purchase peppermint connect with the wellness advocate who directed you here, or if you do not have a wellness advocate connection visit my sales site at www.my.doterra.com/doterrawithmaggie or contact me directly here for an opportunity to get your oil at a discounted price.
Sources: www.doTERRA.com, Emotions and Essentials Oils: A modern resource for healing
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease