Forgive is one of the 6 aromatherapy blends from doTerra. Smooth and herbaceous, this is a fabulous oil to use when you need some time to process through tough emotions.
Melaleuca is one of the more well known oils in the essential oil world, but often known by it’s other title, Tea Tree oil. Melaleuca is my preferred type of tea tree to work with, for a multitude of reasons. Unlike certain Tea Tree mixtures, Melaleuca is surprisingly gentle. When used in a diluted fashion it is often gentle enough to apply to areas of major discomfort. It’s tonic-like abilities make it a favorite for the essential oil wellness conneisures, and it’s medicinal aroma elevates many blends for aromatherapy usage.
More commonly known as “Tea Tree,” Melaleuca essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Taken internally, Melaleuca promotes healthy immune function*, and Melaleuca can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats. Melaleuca is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Melaleuca will help purify and freshen the air.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Primary Physical Benefits:
– Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
– Promotes healthy immune function
– Protects against environmental and seasonal threats
– Promotes a clear, healthy complexion
– Soothes minor skin irritations
– For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
– Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
– Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
– Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
– Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
– Helps purify and freshen the air
Primary Emotional Benefits:
Powerful and empowering connections, resiliency, honorable and respectful relationships
Negative emotions addressed:
Helps to protect us emotionally from codependency, toxic relationships, negative ties, enabling
Herbaceous, green, leathery
Body Systems addressed:
– Cardiovascular/Circulatory System
– Respiratory System
– Nervous System
– Integumentary System (skin)
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Other Melaleuca References:
To purchase Melaleuca connect with the wellness advocate that directed you here, or if you are not currently connected with a wellness advocate visit my sales site at www.mydoterra.com/maggiedubois or contact me directly here for an opportunity to get your oil at a discounted price.
Sources: www.doTERRA.com, Emotions and Essentials Oils: A modern resource for healing
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease