If you’ve never smelled straight, undiluted peppermint oil you’re missing out. This fresh, uplifting, focusing oil is remarkably pleasant and opening both emotionally and physically. A valuable component of every wellness kit and bakers closet, peppermint is one of the oils everyone can utilize easily and safely.
The high menthol content of the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality—making it one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
– Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
– Promotes digestive health*
– Repels bugs naturally
Uplifting, emotional clarity, optimism, lightness, invigorated, strengthened
Overwhelm. Depressing moments. Pessimistic outlook. Confusion and oppression.
Minty, Fresh, Herbaceous
– Integumentary System (skin/glands)
– Digestive System
– Respiratory System
– Muscular/Skeletal System
– Endocrine System
– Immune System
– Emotional System
– Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
– Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
– Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
– Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
– Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
– Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
– Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
– Commonly found in oral hygiene products.
– Promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing when diffused.
– Blends well with Lavender for a soothing massage blend.
– Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
– Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me up on long drives.
– Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
– Repels bugs naturally.
– Spritz around windows and doors.
– Diffuse during study-time.
– Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.