Deep Blue is a “gateway” oil blend. By that, I mean it is remarkably approachable and easy to use even if you’ve never used essential oils before. For any muscular or joint discomfort, this oil can be a great support.
doTERRA Deep Blue is perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of work. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and cool. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. A few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend diluted in a carrier oil can be part of a cooling and comforting massage.
Topical use: Apply to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
–Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
– Perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of house work.
– Apply to hands and feet after gardening.
– Connect with Grandma by giving her a hand massage with Deep Blue.
– Rub Deep Blue on lower back after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
– Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
– After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck.
– A few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil can be a part of a cooling and comforting massage after a workout.
– Invigorating workout blend.
– Perfect soothing blend after exercise.
Strong, willing to address emotional issues, put-together, calm and collected
Weak, avoiding painful emotions, losing one’s calm, resistance
– Nervous System
– Muscular System
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
To purchase Deep Blue connect with the wellness advocate that directed you here. Or if you are not currently connected with a wellness advocate visit my sales site at www.my.doterra.com/doterrawithmaggie or contact me directly here for an opportunity to get your oil at a discounted price.
Sources: www.doTERRA.com, Emotions and Essentials Oils: A modern resource for healing