Cassia smells deliciously like it’s more expensive likeness, cinnamon. While not as powerful therapeutically as cinnamon, if you are looking for something to use to add spice to diffuser blends without the higher price tag of cinnamon, cassia is the way to go.
A warming oil that dates back to biblical times, Cassia promotes healthy digestion and immune function while providing a strong, uplifting aroma.
– Promotes healthy digestion when taken internally*
– Ingest to support healthy cardiovascular, metabolic, and immune function*
– Warming, uplifting aroma
– Add one drop to citrus blends or diffuse with Clove and Ginger during fall and winter.
– Take one to two drops in veggie capsules for added immune support.*
– Combine one drop with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage for a warming sensation.
– Combine one to two drops along with Lemon in a glass of water to support healthy digestion and metabolism.*
Builds courage, confidence, authentic to self
Fear, embarrassment, timidity, shy
Warm, spicy, cinnamon
– Immune System
– Respiratory System
– Cardiovascular System
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.